Mobilise Your Incentives
Loyalty Programs that have blissfully floated along, allowing members to tote up points based on spend, nights stayed or miles flown are suddenly finding themselves in an increasingly mobile world that allows for more. The issue isn't that traditional loyalty programs haven’t answered the call. The challenge has been that most companies scramble to make the adjustment when smarter companies unexpectedly come up to speed with modern platforms and programs that are more engaging and effective.
Promo Products Keep Growing
New Zealand companies spend over $120 million per annum on promotional products to promote their company and brands.
They spend the money because branded products work:
• 52% say their impression of a company is more positive after receiving a promotional product.
• 76% recall the name advertised on the product.
• 55% keep the item for more than one year.
• Nearly 50% of recipients use them daily.
• 52% of people do business with a company after receiving a promotional product